2018 ArtSpring Festival Silent Auction
~Cottrill's Opera House. May 25-27, 2018. Memorial Day Weekend~
The ArtSpring Silent Auction is a showcase of the best of art & culture in Tucker County. Auction items are available for viewing and bidding during Silent Auction Hours and include original artwork, gift certificates and merchandise from Tucker County's Artists and Businesses.
Click below to see a preview of this year's auction item line-up.
Silent Auction Location & Hours
~Cottrill's Opera House, 264 East Ave (Front Street), Thomas, WV~
Friday May 25.... 6:00 pm-9:00 pm
Saturday May 26.... 10:00 am-9:00 pm
Sunday May 27.... 10:00 am- 3:00 pm
- Bidding begins at the Opening Reception, Friday at 6:00 pm with live music, food and libations! Please join us!
- Bidding ends Sunday at 3:00 pm
- WINNING BIDS will be announced on Sunday at 4:00 pm. Winning Bidders can pick-up and pay for items from 4 - 6 pm. Shipping or local pick-up can be arranged if item(s) cannot be collected on Sunday.
Silent Auction Bidding
Bidding is continuous at the silent auction throughout the ArtSpring Festival weekend, during posted hours.
Everyone is welcome to enter the Silent Auction at Cottrill's Opera House, whether or not they want to bid on exhibited items, and all are invited to bid on any item in the auction.
- The highest bid for each auction item Wins!
- Winning Bids are announced at 4:00 PM on Sunday, May 27th.
- Winners can pay for and collect items Sunday afternoon, from 4:00- 6:00 pm. Shipping or local pick-up can be arranged if item(s) cannot be collected on Sunday.
- Proxy bidding is available and encouraged for those who want to bid but cannot come to the ArtSpring Festival or participate in the Silent Auction.
How to Bid:
To bid on an auction item, you need a Bidder number, which you will receive when you register (provide your name and contact info at the entrance to Cottrill's Opera House).
To enter a bid on a specific item....
- Find the corresponding Bid Sheet with the same ITEM number
- Enter the $ amount you want to bid and your Bidder # on the bid sheet.
- Please note the Bid Increment to determine how much higher your bid must be than the previously entered bid.
- Bid the BUY-IT-NOW price to stop further bidding and guarantee you'll win the auction item.
A highlight of the ArtSpring Festival, the Silent Auction helps to establish Tucker County as an arts destination and continues to be a primary means of sustaining ArtSpring financially.
Interested in donating to the 2018 ArtSpring Silent Auction? Click below for more information.
Please contact: Susan Callahan, Silent Auction Coordinator, email@example.com, or 412-401-2818