ArtSpring began as a festival eight years ago and has grown every year since. Last year, we estimated 2,000 people attended ArtSpring Festival. Now, in addition to celebrating the arts over memorial day weekend, we are working to serve Tucker County artists year-round. ArtSpring is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Here's what to expect from ArtSpring in support of the arts in Tucker County, described broadly in our mission:
- Serve our working artists through programs, services, and promotional efforts.
- Connect artists, businesses, and patrons to create a vibrant economy through the arts.
- Offer high-quality arts experiences to residents of Tucker County and our visitors.
- Advocate for the arts at the local, state, and national levels.
- Improve the visibility of our unique arts community through marketing and communication in our region and beyond.
Everyone can make a difference in our community. Making art, getting involved in ArtSpring activities and volunteering are also great ways to support the mission of ArtSpring.